Wednesday, May 25, 2011

trip to Nashville

Summer of 2010 we all travelled to Nashville.
the group-----
 Una and me
 Heather & Jennifer
Phyllis & Eric

 anything can be concured with a bottle of Corona!!!!

 R - L -- Una, Phyllis, Eric, and me

 this was on the ground around the music city
 WE went to visit The Hermitage, what a great tour......


 Dinner at Shonys - our waiter - he gave us a free desert if I could produce a pin from Canada or the Moose.....

 Our free desert, it was so large, that 5 of us shared it together!!!!
 Jennifer, Una and I went to Hobby Lobby ---what a great store, I saw this outside in the enterance, and I will be looking at ways to make one for my house,
 Because we were good - Jennifer promised us Sonic - what a meal....yummmmmm

 this is so true, this truck was parked in t he hotel parking lot
 Can't get this one to flip around, but you get the idea, this was imersed in 3 feet of water from the flooding that occured before we got there.....
 Grand ole oprey.....Loved every minute of it
 then off to Legends - this was a cute little bar, but they sure pulled in the crowd.
 this was posted outside of Legends, I loved it
 We wen't to Nashville Auditorium were we were treated to a night of entertainment and fun. 

this was the sight coming into Detroit, it sure was pretty up there......

No comments:

Post a Comment